Service fees of 3% will be charged on the payments processed through this link
- 1. Booking Fees (upto 10% of less of the property Value) paid towards the purchase of property is strictly non-refundable.
2. GRANT OF RIGHTS
- 2.1. You may use the Service for the purpose of making payments to Fakhruddin Properties Developments via online credit card transaction, provided that you do not:
- 2.1.1. In any way damage or disrupt the Service and/or the operation of the Service;
- 2.1.2. Use the Service for any unauthorized or unlawful purpose.
- 2.2. Payments may be made using the Service for invoices/payments’ orders generated by Us or for agreed booking fees.
- 2.3. We reserve the right to suspend, amend or cancel the Service at any time either temporarily or permanently.
- 3.1. Payments using the Service may be made only using only Visa or MasterCard credit cards.
- 3.2. We are not directly involved in the online payment but through a third party service provider.
- 3.3. Upon completing a transaction using the Service, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct.
- 3.4. We have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of the use of the Service or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond Our control.
- 3.5. You will receive a confirmation email once the payment has been received by Our third party service provider.
- 3.6. Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled. We do not accept any responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit card issuer.
4. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS
- 4.1. You warrant that:
- 4.1.1. You are aged 18 or over;
- 4.1.2. You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to the Terms.
- 4.1.3. The credit card used in connection with the Service is issued in your name.
- 4.1.4. You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Service
- 4.1.5. The information supplied by you is true and correct.
- 4.2. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any damage, loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by you from the use of the Service
- 4.3. We do not warrant or guarantee that the Service and/or your use of the Service will be error-free, immediate, virus free and/or continuously available or that the information provided through the Service will be complete, accurate and/or up-to-date.
- 5.1. You agree to indemnify Us for any loss, cost or expense suffered or incurred by Us as result of:
- 5.1.1. Your breach of your obligations under the Terms;
- 5.1.2. Intentional misuse of the Service;
- 5.1.3. Your negligent acts or omissions in using the Service;
- 5.1.4. Any claim brought against Us by a third party in relation to your use of the Service.
6. PRIVACY AND USE OF INFORMATION
- Payments using the Service are made through a secure third party website. We will use all reasonable endeavors to prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Information. However, we will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss whatsoever for any interception and/or ‘hacking’ of any data or other unauthorized access to information provided by you for the purposes of using the Service
7. GOVERNING LAW
- 7.1. These Terms are governed by United Arab Emirates law. The Dubai Courts have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter in connection with the Services and the Terms.